utility obfuscation and obstruction [RE-wrenches]

jeff.oldham at realgoods.com jeff.oldham at realgoods.com
Tue May 7 10:02:21 PDT 2002

Yes, they want to see the blades however, I'm seeing a lot of flexibility on
the part of PG&E in several territories. They have accepted fused
disconnects and in every case that I had an existing disconnect they
approved it. One was a real antique, at least 50 yo and my inspector said
"well, this is sure not on our list but I'll put it on!" Then added -"they
sure don't make 'em like this anymore"

-jeff