IEEE & UL & "Guerrillas" [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu May 2 20:50:53 PDT 2002

Jeff, that was one of the best rants I have read here--wow! I had no idea
how easy we have it here in NM--and this with the utility that disconnected
a 1999 intertied system with two 5548s when the UL kafuffle happened last
November.
I hope Richard publishes your post. I wish you well, brother.
Allan at Pos En