furnace [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Thu Apr 18 12:26:37 PDT 2002

Ray, Bill Cunningham @ Southwest Solar in Tucson makes  PV direct, stainless
steel, side draft evaporative coolers. Well built units. For power consumption
reasons, he uses an axial fan instead of a squirrel cage, so that means the unit
will not push air through ductwork very well. It is designed to just penetrate an
exterior wall and dump air directly into the building, and, no worky in humid
climate. Smitty.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com