BP Solar Closes Thin Film Operations [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 7 12:48:26 PST 2002

A Uni-Solar metal roof I did in 1996 for the Combustion Engineering building at
the University of California Irvine campus (co-incidentally where the Honda fuel
cell cars were delivered) is still putting out power to spec. Other Uni-Solar PV
is performing to spec. I don't think any TerraSolar, Cal Solar (Chronar
technology) thin film installations are up to spec. Has anyone looked at their
Solarex (cum Amoco, cum BP) Millennium installations lately to see if they are
to spec?

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com