Installation details [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Nov 26 08:39:05 PST 2002

Bill,

Why don't you put on a few traveling seminars? Since you have both ears to
the ground on these ever-so-quickly-emerging issues, it would be very cool
if there were a way to siphon-off some of that knowledge.
Since all of us in the biz could benefit from refresher courses and
hand-slapping now and then, I bet you wouldn't have trouble filling your
dance card.

Matt