Installation details [RE-wrenches]

Graham Owen graham at solarexpert.com
Sun Nov 24 11:14:57 PST 2002

Matt,

I don’t know anything about the parent company or the politics, or
stealing water. I just thought there were a lot of interesting pages and
pictures of a PV installation.  I have nothing to do with this job. If
you click on "next" at the top of a page there are many more pages to
check out.  This system does use Sunny Boy's
http://www.worldwater.com/locke/11-15-2002.htm

Graham

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com