Installation details [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Sun Nov 24 13:22:24 PST 2002

Graham,

Sorry if you thought I was inferring something about your involvement, I
wasn't. The "stealing" of water was in quotes because of the regional points
of view on this issue. Hopefully the removal of water from a natural
eco-system (which will deplete the amount of fresh water reaching the
inter-tidal zone) won't be seen a political issue. It's actually a bio-issue
unless it becomes politicized. I can tell you that the people in the area
involved are not happy about the prospect.

There are lots of good photos in the link you sent! To the best of my
knowledge,  they are using SunnyBoys because of my telling them about the
advantages of using them in their projects. Also, obviously, Sunny Islands
won't work in this kind of system unless there are batteries! What was I
doing writing before the coffee kicked-in?

Matt