Favorite inverter? [RE-wrenches]

Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar steve at backwoodssolar.com
Sat Nov 2 14:11:07 PST 2002

Joel you didn't mention by name in your chart the Prosine, the one 9 models
actually, which I said is the Xantrex/Statpower true sinewave option that is
working well off grid, good battery charger standby as well in most. Some
excess standby power on some of the models but all have search-mode too..
Steve Willey       steve at backwoodssolar.com
www.backwoodssolar.com
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems
Home electricity from sunlight for