Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Oct 1 10:14:31 PDT 2002

William,

It's taken care of. I have in fact agreed to go up there.

By the way, the folks with the problem live on land their family has lived
on for many, many years. This is not a solar job, it's a
generator/battery/inverter install. They're in the trees with very little
solar exposure.
The other parts of their extended family who also live on the property run
everything on propane with a bit of generator time in the evening for lights
and TVs. They have no phone service, have to get out by SnowCat in the
Winter and often are snowed-in for weeks at a time. Sounds like fun!

Matt