Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Tue Oct 1 08:34:26 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Matt, etal,

Well, there you are. It was as I suspected, just not who I expected.
I figured that since JM was doing the posting, it was their baby.
Turns out that Wes was just trying to do the woman a favor. Shows to
go me-again-that things are rarely black and white.
Still, you've got to wonder why she turned to ANOTHER mail order
house for advice. Either she's just not getting it or-just as
likely-she doesn't have access to a decent roster of RE Wrenches.
Frankly mates, this is our fault. What we need, IMO, is a national or
international organization like IPP, SEIA, or ??, that is funded to
the point where we can have a listing in every phone book with an
800#. A computer at the other end where you can key in your Zip Code
and get a list of member Wrenches within 100 miles or whatever. Since
the dough for that sure as hell ain't gonna come from the Shrub
administration, WE need to fund it. THAT means this band of fiercely
independent missionaries which is us need to become joiners and pony
up some bread. Whew! But, IF we can do that, we can- as a group- go
to the Shell, Kyocera, Xantrex, fill-in-the-blank manufacturers of
the world and say: "Ya want us to schlep your products? You need to
kick down some serious change to the Wrench National for our
education projects." I believe the time has come to think hard about
this sort of thing. Ya know?
Best, bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection