Diversion charge control [RE-wrenches]

Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar steve at backwoodssolar.com
Fri Sep 13 20:47:44 PDT 2002

Well, no, not 4 control units. It will, just have 2 units anyway. Just
toying with one carrying 80% of load as series solar, the other carrying
balance as diversion to handle the small seasonal hydro and overflow solar.
Not true back-up that way. Or could make two diversion controls and shut off
auto-equalize and balance them with at least fairly close settings
Steve Willey       steve at backwoodssolar.com