Buy-down for Municipal Utilities [RE-wrenches]

mrousso at urbanrefuge.com mrousso at urbanrefuge.com
Mon Aug 26 14:50:14 PDT 2002

California Wrenches,

News in time for a Merry Christmas...

I spoke to the CEC today regarding the status of the
rebate program for <10kw.  As of today, there is about
$4M left.  The most pessimistic person said that the
monies would be gone by the end of this week.  The
most optimistic person said 4-5 weeks with a solid
chance of borrowing monies from other programs to get
them through the year.

If anyone else has "more concrete" info, I would
appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks!
Mo

=====
Mo Rousso
Urban Refuge, Inc. - A Solar Energy Company
760.451.9374 (v) 760.451.9784 (f) 760.845.8843 (c)
mrousso at urbanrefuge.com
www.urbanrefuge.com

http://finance.yahoo.com

- - - -