Buy-down for Municipal Utilities [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Mon Aug 26 16:07:21 PDT 2002

Mo,

I looked up the information on the CEC webpage and they say that $3.5M
remains (could be dated). That is a lot of reservations to encumber by the
end of the week. Must be a very pessimistic person (or optimistic--that
would be 389 2kW PV systems).

I also checked the status of SB1038 that controls that money. It looks like
all systems are go for the bill. It appears to have been sent for one final
read to the Appropriations committee (even though it clearly contains no
appropriations). Maybe that is the reason for the pessimism?

Bill.