Hypalon Cable [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Wed Jul 24 21:22:54 PDT 2002

Thanks Bill, well answered.

Basura means (heh heh) garbage! No offense meant, more like in the day-to-day sense of the word. ;-)

You probably are referring to the "practitioner" label when you mention that this stuff is in the works, right? Do you think that's a good handle for what we do? To me it has a bit of a medicinal ring to it. Like in chiropractor or proctologist. Isn't a guild a more enticing sounding group than a practictonership or practionerhood or whatever one could call it?
Besides, it would be good for our collective psyche to think of ourselves as guild members, everyone could relate (somehow), especially if it's members were actual sellers, designers, manufacturers and installers and not the group which seems to be electing itself to the High Commission of Practitioners. Or have I missed something?

Hi Ho,

Matt

I have to admit that my exposure to the arcane methodology of regular electricians has definitely changed the way I look at AE, for the better I add.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com