a smorgasbord of wind gennys [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dpratt at pacific.net
Tue Jul 9 16:22:31 PDT 2002

So Marco...you found that the smaller the wattage of the turbine, the less
noise and vibration it made. If we take this to its logical conclusion, a
turbine with no output makes no noise and no vibration. Happy
neighbors...happy homeowners!

  Actually, if you're into trying things out, I'd love to see somebody try
out the Whisper H40. At your beachfront site you've probably got the wind
for this unit. It likes 12 mph and up. Southwest was doing some bragging
about how quiet they are. They even got an acoustic noise report done:
http://www.windenergy.com/SUPPORT/downloads.html#noise%20reports

Cheers,
Doug Pratt