utility obfuscation and obstruction [RE-wrenches]

jeff.oldham at realgoods.com jeff.oldham at realgoods.com
Mon May 13 17:11:34 PDT 2002

Does anyone know the real deal in regards to this insurance issue for both
residential and commercial customers? I have written "demands" from PG&E for
both customer classes. This great Wrenches group usually clears the fog,
this time it is moving in fast and giving me a bad hair day.

Specific citations would be awesome!

thanks for any help...

-jeff