Joel sees the "gas" light!! [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon May 6 11:45:06 PDT 2002

Whoa! I saw the light a long time ago, but I also know my heart and my
capabilities.
If you are interested in hydrogen fuel cells, go to The National Fuel Cell
Research Center at http://www.nfcrc.uci.edu/aboutnfcrc_index.htm
While there, click on the Tour and click on PV Roof to see a photo of the PV
system we did on the Center 6 years ago.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com