Combiner boxes (was Trace Charge Controller Ratings) [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Mon Apr 29 17:43:26 PDT 2002

I checked Connect Energy's web site, and encourage others to do so too.
There are three distinct combiner boxes offered in addition to the one Pulse
made for Trace. Some nice high voltage stuff, but spendy.
So what happened to Pulse? Who is Connect Energy, and why are they .org, not
.com?
Allan at Positive Energy (.com)