Trace Charge Controller Ratings [RE-wrenches]

Brian C. White brianw at connectenergy.org
Mon Apr 29 15:00:26 PDT 2002

Thanks for the negative marketing. The PCB10 and all of the product
previously manufactured by Pulse Energy are available from Connect
Energy. (The URL is located in my signature if anyone is interested.

Unsure about the reference to the outback box being cheaper, Outback
retails at $259 where retail price for a PCB10 is only $199.

I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and if I found a
product that made my job easier I would use it as well. However I wanted
to make sure that there is no mis-information, all of the products
previously manufactured by Pulse Energy are available from Connect
Energy

Brian C. White
Mechanical Design / Technical Sales
Connect Energy
www.connectenergy.org

If I can be of further help, please contact me directly.
530-271-1919 x.106
brianw at connectenergy.org

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection wrote:
> Yo Jay,
> Square D QO CBs are list to 48VDDC.
> The QOU CBs go higher.
> I agree about the Outbacks. Far more room to work in than the PCBs.
> Also, I THINK the PCB-10 is dead. The new Xantrex offering is a
> PCB-6, with just six circuits. The Outback will take up to 12 CBs.
> I've installed them myself and am recommending them to all my dealers.
> Best, Bob-O
>
> >Hi William,
> >
> >I thought that the  QOU's were not listed for 48v?
> >
> >PS as an aside.  I encourge you to look at the OUTBACK array
> >combiner boxes.  I
> >like them way better than the PCB-10, they are cheaper and use
> >breakers instead
> >of fuses ( and can use fuses too)
> >
> >later,
> >jay