Thanks to Pagan and Xantrex X 2 [RE-wrenches]

blair Tump may tump at midcoast.com
Fri Apr 5 05:38:20 PST 2002

<x-flowed>

>We at SWNL  also would like to thank Pagan, We were trying to develop a
>working relationship in the Phila. area w/ Ron Celentano and his rebate
>program.(ww.trfund.com)  Ron requirers the participating PV installers to
>be "certified Installers" to have atteneded programs like the FSEC
>or  others  to insure the competency of installers. Being a "certified"
>Xantrax installer we felt that we shouldn't have to take yet another test
>and asked Pagan to "Fix the G#%*&**^D thing". Low and behold, it DID take
>a bit but now those Xantrax "certified" Installers are approved to install
>systems in the PECO rebate area. Thanks to both Pagan for her tireless
>effort and Ron for his willingness to review and approve the xantrex
>certification...... humm perhaps this is the start of some nationally
>recognized program????

  We also would like to thank  Pagan, Pam et.all at Xantrax for their
support for our training seminars.  The informational resources as well as
the products. No we are not promoting their products during our seminars,
but the industry as a whole.  Trying to get other inverters for our course
seminars,& the lack of  local support  ( in Northern Calf., from a company
we won't mention, Stewart.......)  , was  unfortunate and perhaps in the
future folks will realize that only thru their support and our (all of our
efforts) education of code enforcement inspectors, and the general public
will our industry grow as a whole, not only for 1 individual company, but
again, for us all!!!

> > Friends:
> >
> > I want to publicly acknowledge when any vendor does the right thing just as
> > I want to share information about problems. I have an SW customer that was
> > falling through the cracks on the rebate program.   Xantrex had originally
> > declined replacing the inverters and providing GTIs but reconsidered upon
> > our request.  The customer is now promised replacement inverters with GTIs.
> >  Thanks Pagan.  This has renewed my motivation to use SW products on
> grid tie.
> >
> > William Miller

> > William Miller
> > Miller Power and Communications
> > PO Box 50, Santa Margarita, CA 93453
> > Voice :805-438-5600             Fax: 805-438-4607       VMail: 805-546-4875
> > email: wrmiller at slonet.org
> > License No. C-10-773985
> > Compatibility:
> > Word processor: WP7
> > Spreadsheet: Quatro Pro 7
> > CAD: Microstation 95, DXF, Visio 4.1T
> > "Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."
> >                                     H. L. Mencken
> >
> > - - - -
> > To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com
> >
> > Archive of previous messages: http://www.topica.com/lists/RE-wrenches/
> >
> > List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm
> >
> > Check out participant bios: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/index.html
> >
> > Hosted by Home Power magazine
> >
> > Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com
> >

>- - - -

>List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

>Hosted by Home Power magazine

     Blair "TUMP" May
     blair at solarwindsnorthernlights.com
     www.solarwindsnorthernlights.com
Serving Mid Coast Maine & Northern California
  610-517-8401                      707-498-2804
A Trace Xantrax "Certified" Dealer / Installer

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com