Thanks to manufacturers [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Apr 5 09:47:30 PST 2002

We have several manufacturer representatives on this list, all of which deserve some sort of thanks when they do their jobs.

We also have a bunch of Wrenches that tell me that they don't want the extra mail. One way to keep the mail load down is to keep the list on topic. It is my job to nudge you in that direction.

Please keep your thanks to the manufacturers on a personal level to them.

Thanks for understanding.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."
			Resident George "Dubya" Bush

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com