SW error messages [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Tue Aug 27 09:37:55 PDT 2002

Friends:

I have a customer who has seen two error messages that I am not quite sure
what they mean:

1. Input relay error.

2. Generator sync error.

Message number 1 is not listed in the manual.  Message number 2 is listed
and indicates that voltage or frequency were out of tolerance.  This is
unusual as this system is connected to a new, robust Onan 20KVA water
cooled unit that has never shown any of these problems.

I'd call Xantrex, but the last few times I've called I've received
information that was vague and contradictory.  I know this is the luck of
who I reach and what their expertise is, but it does not encourage one to
wait on hold if the results may not be worth the wait.

Thanks in advance.

William Miller

William Miller
Miller Power and Communications
PO Box 50, Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Voice :805-438-5600		Fax: 805-438-4607	VMail: 805-546-4875
email: wrmiller at slonet.org
http://millerpowerandcomm.com
License No. C-10-773985
Compatibility:
Word processor: WP7
Spreadsheet: Quatro Pro 7
CAD: Microstation 95, DXF, Visio 4.1T
"Every decent man is ashamed of the government he lives under."
                                    H. L. Mencken

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com