Sunny Boy Lite controller - can't find Sunnyboys [RE-wrenches]

ben dubin ben at dubin.com
Thu Aug 8 11:28:49 PDT 2002

I just installed a SB2500 system and the customer bought a Sunnyboy
Lite display controller.  This is a controller that has the SB LCD display
screen along with an RS232 port to transfer the data to a PC.  It looks
like a great device, especially if you have multiple SB devices.

The problem is the the device is supposed to "read" the SB simply by
plugging it into a 120V outlet.  The SB is connected to the 220Vac side
of the house and the SB Lite controller can't seem to find the SBs.  Any
idea on how to get this controller to see the SBs?  I'm thinking on including
these on most of our multiple SB systems and have our company do
remote monitoring of the customer's PV system.

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Dubin
CAESCO - California Alternative Energy Systems Company
Saratoga, CA 95070
ben at dubin.com
408-867-7260

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com