AquaStar 125 BS [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Tue Aug 13 14:57:26 PDT 2002

I'll add my 2 bits;

On solar systems here, we usually have a very limited water supply. Either
the customer is on rain catch cisterns or pumping via solar power from a
deep well. The on demand hot water heaters have a minimum flow rateof at
least 0.5 gpm, which is much higher than my water conscious customers use
for hand and dishwashing. I have folks living happily on 10 gallons a day
and the Aquastars just don't do it. The Aquastar also doesn't work well
with high effeciency appliances like the Staber Washing machine or the
european model dishwashers. Again they use less water than the minimum flow
rate.
I reccomend solar batch heaters for the water conscious and save the
Aquatars for ongrid customers with high fuel costs.

Ray

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm