Sunny Boy Lite controller - can't find Sunnyboys [RE-wrenches]

David Henry david at harmonyfarm.com
Thu Aug 8 14:14:42 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Ben,

Did you install the Line Carrier Module in each Sunny Boy? That's
required and I was a little dismayed when I discovered you can't have
a display on the SB2500 and the Line Carrier Module or RS485
communication card.  Mine worked on a local school but the Control
Lite software was "confused". I sent it back & Kent @ SMA reloaded
the software.

Regards,

David Henry