balance? [RE-wrenches]

Smitty smitty at aaasolar.com
Wed Jul 24 10:17:30 PDT 2002

Bill, your recent post is cut and pasted so there is no mistake about
what you wrote.

Smitty,
Unfortunately this did make it through the wrenches filter and I don't
think
it provides a balanced or up-to-date view of the situation. Please
update
your knowledge on the subject and then send me an email.
Bill.

Now, Bill, please tell me what is not “up to date”. The e-mail from
Wendy Parker was from last Friday. The attachments are all from that
e-mail. Not up to date - huh?

As to balance, is the NABCEP board’s survey of 280 union responses out
of 350 total somehow out of balance? If so that was your survey, not
mine. Do you deny that the voluntary certification will not be mandatory
in the future through the lobbying efforts of the board, for the
inclusion of the program in future tax incentives and rebates? Please
advise me of the out dated and imbalance statement. From all the
documents and your post above, you must be looking in a mirror.

Wrenches, you need to read this stuff from my previous post, from my
point of view and many, many others across the country, this program is
bad news, the worst we’ve ever seen.

Smitty, and a whole bunch of others who don’t want to be practitioners.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com