American Energy Use [RE-wrenches]

Dan Whigham, SC Solar DWhigham at scsolar.com
Mon Jul 29 11:16:43 PDT 2002

Our use varies from 70 to 119kw per month from the utility readings this
year. Thought last year averaged 300kw per month.
Currently we have 1390 watts of PV, 910 watts on a tracker  8-SR100's and 2
SM55's, 480 watts ground mount   4 KC120's, using a Trace 4024 and 12-
L16's.
As we do not have net metering, I cannot determine our contribution to the
grid, "We were told we were breaking the law and our meter will soon be
replaced by a digital meter."The digital meters will charge you for the
electricity you send back as if you are consuming it.
 But our loads consist of lights, washer, gas-dryer, standard refrigerator,
3 computers and all office equipment, various other items.
We have our A/C and stove connected to the grid, and dedicated outlets for
power tools.

Regards,

Dan Whigham
SC Solar