Fw: go solar [RE-wrenches]

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services toddcory at jps.net
Mon Jun 3 07:59:08 PDT 2002

I wonder what SW's these are? Is this situation only limited to the batteryless SW UPV series, or are some of the standard battery based SW series also included in this scenario? We need specific information and recall notices issued at once by the manufacturer... ahem... anyone listening at Xantrex? Effected equipment should be changed from sell to slt at once.

If some like worker is killed from a grid tied system our industry may never recover. This is serious stuff folks and not time to worry about manufacturer back eyes. Trace/Xantrex already had suffered that from their suntie units. Time to be as proactive as possible. This is nothing to mess around with.

If Trace/Xantrex is unwilling to disseminate this information, perhaps we should use the wrench list to let each other know.

Todd

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm