Rain Damaged Inverters [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Fri Nov 30 08:31:00 PST 2001

<x-flowed>
Travis,
I agree with Bob Maynard here. Tell the insurance company that you
are going to send the inverters back to the factory for evaluation
and get a commitment that they will pay for your mileage, R/R, the
shipping and the testing. The Trace repair guys will then give you an
estimate for repair or tell you that the machines are trash. The
insurance company and the owner can decide from there. Either way,
you are off the hook for the repair and get paid for your time.
Good Luck, bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044