OutBack Power and SB50s [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Tue Nov 13 18:35:31 PST 2001

Christopher:  I have received the PSDC box and studied its application for
our system designs.  I have submitted back to you the suggestion that a
shorter box, single inverter, be available for installations that use only
one inverter, as most of ours do. This allows top mounted controls like C40
and C60 to be better accessed and viewable and less vacant space inside.  Do
other wrenches find a need for this as well?
Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar