OutBack Power and SB50s [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas - OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Wed Nov 14 10:14:48 PST 2001

Thanks Steve for your input on the PSDC.  We are seriously considering
making the smaller version.  It would be more limited than the large
PSDC - it would work with one inverter but could still hold one of the
large inverter / battery disconnects, a two pole DC-GFP, two PV array
disconnects and one or two more breakers.  It would fit up with 1 or 2
SB50s as well on the top - which would make them easier to view and
reach the EQ switch. Anything else?

The PSDC already requires less wall space then the combination of the
old DC250 with an inverter conduit box - ands its cheaper too.  Plus it
holds up to 15 breakers - all front mounted - and fits our DC-GFP as
well.

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas at outbackpower.com  www.outbackpower.com