LED lights [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 8 13:18:55 PST 2001

I use to sell Brinkman cells for his solar gadgets. (You can teach a man how to
make good solar yard lights, but you can't make him do it.) The Heath-Zenith
solar security light ($70 at Home Depot) is really well designed, puts out a lot
of light, and carries a 5 year warranty. I replaced the battery in mine after 5
years of a lot of use. You want to give someone a couple of nice solar holiday
gifts? The Zenith light and Backwoods Solar's Christmas lights.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com