third Party Installations [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 7 17:33:42 PST 2001

Most people who do PV know that the average home electric bill can be reduced
10% easy and up to 80% with good design. A lot of Californians cut their bills
20% thanks to the 20/20 plan (20% discount on electric bill if you reduce your
consumption 20% or more from last year's amount). We must all make the
transition from consumer to conserver to producer.

What da ya mean lunch breaks! Actually, 2 to 3 custom systems per week is
really humping. Toward the end of the 110 4-kW cookie cutter systems we did in
Sacramento, the 6 person crew was doing 2 systems a day if the travel between
the 2 was short. Japanese installers did 25,741 3-kW systems in FY2000. Up from
15,879 in 1999.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com