third Party Installations [RE-wrenches]

Drake Chamberlin - Electrical Energy solar at eagle-access.net
Wed Nov 7 17:16:22 PST 2001

<x-flowed>
At 01:37 PM 11/07/2001 -0800, you wrote:
>My vision of the future includes PV for the few hundred thousand white,
>middle-class Americans who voluntarily choose to live off-grid. It also
>includes
>the billions of people who now live on-grid and the 1.6 billion people who
>have
>no electricity. Your way is too slow.

Energy conservation easily goes hand in hand with PV installation.  Energy
economies that really work will do far more to fulfill your vision than
lots of randomly deployed hardware.  My vision is to see a significant
reduction in the use in fossil fuels with the pollution and other problems
they produce.

 From another post:

"If every wrench on this list did 1,000 PV homes next year, that would be a
good start. "

If we take weekends off and get a two week vacation, that is four systems a
day.   Do we get to break for lunch?

: )  Drake

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com