third Party Installations [RE-wrenches]

Jason Fisher, Aurora Energy aurora at toad.net
Wed Nov 7 08:57:26 PST 2001

Rhetorical question but:
What does the group think of distributors that also operate .coms that
sell directly to homeowners at dealer prices?

An old, successful distributor in my area does this under two different
company names: one local, one online. Once I found out about it, I
stopped buying from them. I wonder if others think that companies like
this should be held accountable?

Jason Fisher
Aurora Energy
Annapolis, Maryland