third Party Installations [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Wed Nov 7 10:19:58 PST 2001

Ditto - Is this a wrench list or a renewable energy whoever list? I for one
am very reluctent lately to "share " much based on the inexperienced level
of questions coming across, and then there are those who may be reading and
not sharing because they do not do installations and do not have ditty to
share.
I prosose that there be a list by, for and about wrenching with acces only
by wrenches and then another that is for gen. public, manufacturers reps.,
.coms etc. Any reaction to this?

Energetically - Dana Orzel
Great Solar Works ! [because we are  experienced since 1988]
Responsible Technology For Resonsible People.
Responsible Installations By Experienced Installers.