In floor heating with Aquastar water heater [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Mon Oct 29 17:20:49 PST 2001

Bob,
Bosch - Aquastar has units that will pump side arm to a storage tank and
then you pull it out for the floor. If you go direct to the floor eventually
you will have very hot water returning and it short cycles due to tooo hot a
return temp. Even using the Soloar option will not get you around this.
Contact Controlled Energy in Vermont and they will have loads of
information - Dana