PV Grounding [RE-wrenches]

info at backwoodssolar.com info at backwoodssolar.com
Wed Oct 17 07:38:37 PDT 2001

 grounding, only slightly better than the bare copper loops under screws is
to attach a small al/cu wire lug to each module oriented in the direction of
ground wire. Thus a straight bare wire can be passed straight through the
lug on each module in the row and secured.  A little faster and neater roof
labor, same wire path.
Steve Willey
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems