Bus Bars on batteries [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 17 14:10:08 PDT 2001

Jeff,

Good points, but everything in California must be inspected if you want the
state's money. This guarantees that most of the systems, for the
grid-connect market, are inspected. Inspections do not solve all the
problems, but they can be a big help when you have so many new people
entering the industry.

We need straightforward system design that don't require PE's like us to be
involved. I know it may help protect your piece of the market, but we will
never get to widespread use of this stuff unless we make the systems a whole
lot more idiot proof than they are right now. System costs cannot handle a
PE's involvement on every installation.

Bill.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm