Arrat Technologies Vs. Zomeworks [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Thu Jul 5 20:05:22 PDT 2001

On the other side I have had very good luck with the UTR series and I have a
5 gallon bucket full of extra stainless hardware and J-clips.  I have done a
little field grinding so I could get all the seasonal adjustments.  From
recollection I've only had to borrow from that bucket one time when they
shorted me some hardware.

My biggest complaint.. They do not wake up (that just means they are
pointing south) until they have been in full sun for at least an hour and
don't actually track for another hour.  I got on a kick and gave every
customer a free set  rapid response plates (installed) and could see no
difference in wake up times for any of them.  They do tend to be affected by
gusts but around here no prevailing winds to keep them in place all day.

I have very little experience with Array Technologies but they are in my
quotes lately as I am wanting to get some out in the field.

my .02

Travis Creswell
Ozark Solar