Trace Tech won't return my calls [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Tue Jun 12 11:55:22 PDT 2001

At 09:42 PM 6/11/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Sorry William, I'm traveling again. I tried paging you last Friday.
>I'm not trying to make you look like a fool in front of your customer.
>Unfortunately, I am one person trying to assist this entire industry.

Kent:

Thanks for the information.  It sounds like you are in a basic position of
being under staffed.  Is there anyone in your organization I can speak to
as a customer and encourage them to provide you with customer service staff?

Is it better for me (and my colleagues) to e-mail my questions rather than
leave voice messages with you and your reception mail box?  Is there
another web address where engineering information is available other than
Tracetec.com?  How do other firms learn about your product line?

I appreciate any suggestions on how this process can be streamlined so we
can all avoid frustrating communications breakdowns.

Sincerely,

William Miller

William Miller
SLO Communications: Communications and Power Systems Consulting
PO Box 50, Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Voice :805-438-5600		Fax: 805-438-4607	VMail: 805-546-4875
email: wrmiller at slonet.org
License No. C-10-773985
Compatibility:
Word processor: WP7
Spreadsheet: Quatro Pro 7
CAD: Microstation 95, DXF, Visio 4.1T
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." Dan Quayle

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com