PV Module Degradation (was PV Inverters module strings) [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Tue May 22 18:34:45 PDT 2001

--- Carl Emerson <freepower at freepower.co.nz> wrote:

> The strange thing is that I have offered 300 Canon
> Econoflat roofing modules
> surplice to requirements for sale through the
> Marketing list and have had no
> interest at all !!  So is the present 'demand' real
> ??

Carl,

The present demand is very real.  Maybe no one is
going after your Canon Econoflats because they aren't
familiar with the product.  Right now we're mostly
going for what we know and trying to install pv as
quickly as we can.

We are excited however, to have ordered some Sunny Boy
2500's for some of our upcoming jobs, as we're having
a difficult long wait on Xantrex Sun Ties.  We have
jobs that were sold ages ago on hold because we can't
get the inverters.  Maybe we'll just have to continue
doing change orders...

cheers,
Jerry Caldwell

http://auctions.yahoo.com/