refer and PS/SW inverters [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Tue May 22 06:44:55 PDT 2001

Hi Allan,

Sounds about right.  for some reason the defrost timer isn't enough draw to
keep the inverter on ( good!) but it then prevents the refer from starting up
again.  Pretty stupid design, but the options are to somehow bypass the timer,
or put in a manual defrost.

My customers are very upbeat and have no problem, they didn't like the unit
they had gotten so the chance to get another new one is great!

Stay cool!!

jay

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm