Proposed Changes to C.E.C. rebates in California [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 14:24:22 PDT 2001

Not so Bob-O,

I wasn't aware until the other day that one of the 10,000 bills that went
through the legislature set aside $8,000,000 for customers outside of the
big three territories. Not sure how that money will be allocated to SMUD and
LADWP, but I believe that the CEC will be administering the funds. So all
you wrenches in Munis and coops can now access the funds.

This is a very recent development.

Bill.

p.s. I'll have your flex info momentarily.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com