Proposed Changes to C.E.C. rebates in California [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Thu May 10 14:33:30 PDT 2001

At 02:04 PM 5/10/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Travis, etal,
>Before you think it's all coming up roses in CA for solar bozos, you
>should know that those rebates ONLY apply to the service areas of
>PG&E, SCE, and SDG&E. Everyone else gets squat, nada, screwed. It's a
>state program, with state money pouring in, but the rest of us get
>hosed. Politics suck.
>Bob-O

Don't forget that the municipal utilities in Los Angeles and Sacramento
have very generous incentive programs as well.  It is unfortunate that good
programs are not universal, but it is beneficial to all of us that they are
available in some areas.  Let's solicit our legislators to expand the
programs into new areas.

William

William Miller
SLO Communications: Communications and Power Systems Consulting
PO Box 50, Santa Margarita, CA 93453
Voice :805-438-5600		Fax: 805-438-4607	VMail: 805-546-4875
email: wrmiller at slonet.org
License No. C-10-773985
Compatibility:
Word processor: WP7
Spreadsheet: Quatro Pro 7
CAD: Microstation 95, DXF, Visio 4.1T
"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." Dan Quayle

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com