solar powered electric gate openers [RE-wrenches]

Baran Galocy livewire at c-zone.net
Mon Apr 16 14:49:15 PDT 2001

Todd,

You're speaking of the "Mule."  That is, if you want it locally ala Home
Depot.  I think anything can qualify as "junk" if it isn't properly
installed.  My concern would be having enough pv surface in Mt. Shasta.  You
might enhance a basic system with another 5 - 10 watts of pv for good
measure, and to keep the batteries happy.

I'm sure someone out there knows of a quality brand and has the info for it.
I also know that sometimes, posting brand "A" info is the best way to flush
out brand "B."

Namaste, Baran

- - -
To send a message: