NPCSCP [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 18:23:08 PST 2001

Just what is George Ingham's affiliation with the
IBEW?

We've had problems in California getting the state
licensing board set up to test and certify card
carrying electricians.  I'm not talking about an
electrical contriactor's license, but a license that
would certify an individual as an apprentice or
journeyman or master electrician AND this would all be
independent of the union.

Well, appearantly there are a bunch of union folks on
the committee that was supposed to make this all
happen for January 2000.  The union people tried to
include provisions to grandfather in everyone who is
allready in the union.  After being met with
opposition on that issue, they all seem to be sitting
on their hands, as they have nothing to gain by
completing the task they're in charge of.

Jerry Caldwell
Light Energy Systems

--- "Bob Maynard, Energy Outfitters"

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/