net metered system question [RE-wrenches]

Steve Bell sebpv at stelle.net
Mon Mar 5 10:00:12 PST 2001

Hi Bill,

Yes, I measured it with two seperate Simpsom true RMS digital meters. They
both read the same. Yes, this is a very high  voltage. Yes, we have
complained. We also have very low voltage sometimes. Stelle, our community
is on the far end of the local utility grid (literally the last mile). This
last summer the utility put in new feeder lines and that has helped alot. I
only mentioned the line voltage issue because it caught me and I thought it
might be worth checking.
Sincerely,
Steve Bell
Stelle, IL