Trace ST problems [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 2 16:46:57 PST 2001

Carl and Jay,

All UL-listed "Utility-Interactive" inverters built after November 7, 2000
are IEEE 929-2000 compliant. The GC-1000, Ascension Technology SunSine, and
the Trace Sun-Tie were in compliance prior to November 7. The Trace SW UL
inverter is compliant as well. It would have to be a nine month old GC-1000
to not be IEEE 929 compliant.

Bill.

 RE-wrenches at topica.com

The archive of previous messages: