Trace ST problems [RE-wrenches]

Jerry Caldwell solarcowboy at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 19:45:50 PST 2001

Carl,

For what it's worth, we've installed a handfull of the
GC 1000's up here in the bay area & never had PG&E
refuse to pass one for inspection.  Astropower
includes them in some of their kits as well.  Maybe
your PG&E guy just needs to be directed to some
information.

cheers,
Jerry Caldwell
Light Energy Systems